Re: [hylafax-users] Bad Pages Received

Thanks for the suggestion, but this server pretty much has to go in at least this one room. We tried all of the different phone lines in the room, and even had then drop some new lines in. We cant really do too much other location, as the local networks it has to be on are very specific, as it needs to do quite a bit of communication between other servers. Plus the old building is pretty much shut off now. I doubt the phone lines are even working there.

As for an update, I just tried to do a <x-tad-bigger>-M 20ms</x-tad-bigger> to up the scanline time to 20ms and for the one test I've done so far, it seemed to have worked. I'm gonna keep looking at it, but if it did work, any way to set this as a default so I don't have to use this parameter every time?

-Anthony Diak...