[hylafax-users] hello everybody & one landscape/portrait question

First of all I want to say hello to every active user of the mailing list :)

I am a beginner using hyla-fax and i have my first question there.

***

i need to submit pdf files using the sendfax command.

The problem is some of my files contains pages that are faxed in landscape ( as the original page are ) and i want to know - if possible -
if i can configure something in the hyla-fax process to make the fax server automaticaly rotate some of the pages, those wich deserve to be rotated.

As a first step, I would like to be able to rotate the whole document without checking each individual page.

I 've found a first idea wich appears too heavy for me (using a battle hammer to smash a fly ) :
- using pdf2ps.
- using ghostscript -sDEVICE=bbox command to know boundaries of the ps output ( to know if the pictures should be furthermore rotated )
- converting the postcript output to a serie of tiff files. (using gs )
- using another tool to rotate all those pictures
- submiting all the tif pictures to hylafax server

this "solution" not yet implemented appears to me as heavy as a sumotori diving in a swimming pool.

Anybody have  a better idea ? :p

Laurent.