Re: [hylafax-users] hello everybody & one landscape/portrait question

Whoops.... my apologies....

You asked about PDF and my response really concerns PCL  - please ignore everything I said......

although the concept would most likely still hold for PDF - just the escaped characters should change.

One thing you could try to determine the orientation codes would be to get a blank PDF page and save it as landscape. Save it under a new filename as portrait and compare the differences - with any luck you'll find it's just a couple of characters changing....

Again sorry about that - there are just too many damned acronyms in this world *grin*

Good luck with your problem....

Bruce Whittaker,
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information.   If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately via return e-mail and then delete the original e-mail. EnergyAustralia has collected your business contact details for dealing with you in your business capacity. More information about how we handle your personal information, including your right of access is contained at http://www.energy.com.au.

"Laurent CELLA" <lcella@xxxxxxxxx>

06/05/2004 23:03