Re: [hylafax-users] verbose log of COMREC receipt error

I re-ran faxaddmodem.  It tells me that my modem is a type 2, but did
not give me an opportunity to change it.  Should I hand-hack the
/var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyS1 file?

It includes a line reading:
ModemType:              Class2          # use class 2 interface

Should I change that to read: "Class1"?

I want to change the configuration for the RECEIVING modem, right?  Not
the TRANSMITTING modem?  Or do I need to change the both?

They are two identical modems, one on each of the serial ports.  Is this
a bogus way to test this installation, having the server fax itself?

-- Hugh