[hylafax-users] password prompts in scripted use?

OK.  I'm starting to get down to what I reached for a command line fax
utility for in the first place.  I'm developing a perl script which I
intend to make available to vetted volunteers in our organization which
will allow them access to our media lists to help us get the word out
about our work.

I'm running a test right now, where 56 jobs were que'd up by a script
reading from a database.  And I just entered my user password 56 times
to authorize each individual transmission.

Is there some way to by-pass the password prompt?

What are the security safeguards than can
be put in the place of the passwords?

All clues gratefully appreciated.

-- Hugh