Re: [hylafax-users] Hylafax server random stop

Am 22. Apr 2004 um 11:44 Uhr schrieb hylafax-users-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx:
I have an issue where the HylaFax daemon randomly stops working. Invoking HylaFax stop and then start kicks it back off again. This started happening about 4 weeks ago on my old server (mdk 9.1 HylaFax 4.1.5) I have changed to an mdk 10 HylaFax 4.1.8 and am still getting random stops with the inet part I think. What can I look at to solve this?

It would useful if you described the problem more precisely. E.g., does it stop sending or receiving faxes, or stop accepting client connections? What are the symptoms you see?

Also, what is an mdk 10?

Sebastian

--
Sebastian Flothow
sebastian@xxxxxxxxxx

Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.