[hylafax-users] supported multi modem cards

Hello,
We are looking at putting a fax server into
production. We currently have an Intel Dialogic
JCT120LS in our Linux box. This appears to have poor
documentation and dated drivers. We are getting ready
to chuck it. I wanted to see if this board was even
supported by HylaFax. If not we were considering the
following vendors and so I wanted to find out what
multi modem cards others were using and if they could
recommend one.

Equinox SST Multi-modem. PCI, 56k, 4 or 8 ports
http://www.equinox.com/product/multi-modem.htm
MultiModemISI by Multi-Tech Systems. 56k or 33.6k,
PCI, 4 or 8 ports. ISDN/56k hybrids.
http://www.multitech.com/PRODUCTS/MultiModemISI/
PCI-RAS cards by Perle. 56k, 4 or 8 ports.
http://www.perle.com/solutions/app_notes/multi_modem/pci_ras_fax.html

RocketModem by Comtrol. ISA 33.6k, 4 or 8 port.
http://www.comtrol.com/sales/specs/rm.htm
RocketModem II by Comtrol. PCI 56k, 4 or 6 port
http://www.comtrol.com/sales/specs/rmii.htm

Thanks