Re: [hylafax-users] MultiTech MT1432BA

Have you tried ftp://ftp.multitech.com/ModemFirmware/us ??

That location contains a file called !FileList.txt which contains these
entries ...

11BIT.EXE    11 bit firmware for the BA and BL series modems
COQX113A.EXE    MT1432MU current firmware for this model

Both of these files actually exist in the directory and might help you out.

Adrian

Message from "Pete Salazar" <psalazar@xxxxxxxxxx> , received on 4/15/04 9:46
AM:

> Does anyone know where I can get the newest firmware for this modem
> (MT1432BA)?  I have searched the internet and multitech's site and
> nothing.  I know these modems are old, but they seem to bee working
> better than the USR's I have.  I am still having a few problems and
> would like to upgrade the firmware first - since other posts mention
> bugs in older versions.
>
> Any help is appreciated.
>
> Thanks,

---------------------------------

Adrian Newby
Chief Technology Officer
Prudent Rx Inc.
100 Corporate Pointe, Suite 395
Culver City, CA 90230

P: +1 (310)642-1700 x124
F: +1 (310)642-1701
e: anewby@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

**Notice of Confidentiality**
use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message
is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, or copy of the communication is prohibited.