[hylafax-users] MultiTech MT1432BA

Does anyone know where I can get the newest firmware for this modem (MT1432BA)? I have searched the internet and multitech's site and nothing. I know these modems are old, but they seem to bee working better than the USR's I have. I am still having a few problems and would like to upgrade the firmware first - since other posts mention bugs in older versions.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Pete Salazar