[hylafax-users] A little OT, but someone here might help me perhaps...

Hi,

I've been playing with hylafax (4.1.8), capi4hylafax and an avm fritz
card for a few days now. Everything is all right: sending and receiving
works.

The only little problem is a "noisy" sending . Let me explain : I can
send but the faxes are transitted in a poor quality, with plenty of
black horinzontal lines.
Does anybody already faced such stuff ?

Chris

--