[hylafax-users] landscape pdf is cropped

Hi all,

I convert MS Office documents by using OpenOffice.org to PDFs which are directly sent with sendfax. Whereas the most documents are in portrait mode, the presentations seem almost only exist in landscape format. The problem is, that sendfax sends this files cropped (on the left bottom of the page) and not automatically rotated to portrait.

I did not find any tool to rotate the pdf files themself. I have tried to filter by OOo with rotation - negative! I have tried gs, pstops, ... ???

Any hints?

Jürgen