Re: [hylafax-users] faxcover help needed!

Johan Celén wrote:

Hey!
Installed a hylafax server on a computer here last weekend. Everything works fine!
But when I came to the coverpage section i ran into some problems :/
I have managed to create a neet coverpage in Adobe Illustrator CS, saved it to .eps (illustator ver5).
I converted the .eps file to .ps with make_faxcover.
Works like a charm =), except that i get a blank page between the cover and the 'fax'.
Anyone run into this?
I would really appreciate some help...

As usual google is your friend[0] as this issue is covered in the archives [1].

Faxcover adds an additional "showpage" at the end of the file, this can safely be removed using a text editor.

HTH

Simon

[0] http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=fax-cover+blank+page&btnG=Search&meta=
[1] http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2003-05/msg00117.html