[hylafax-users] faxcover help needed!

Hey!

Installed a hylafax server on a computer here last weekend. Everything works fine!
But when I came to the coverpage section i ran into some problems :/
I have managed to create a neet coverpage in Adobe Illustrator CS, saved it to .eps (illustator ver5).
I converted the .eps file to .ps with make_faxcover.
Works like a charm =), except that i get a blank page between the cover and the 'fax'.
Anyone run into this?
I would really appreciate some help...

Regards
Johan Celén