[hylafax-users] hylafax/isdn/capi not sending

Hi all,...

...just getting along configuring and running HylaFax 4.1.8 (Debian
unstable) using capi4linux / capi4hylafax, I am sorta stuck right
now. Here's how things are:

CAPI subsystem seems to work well, at least I am already merrily
receiving faxes using c2faxrcvd.

Sending, however, doesn't work at all. Trying to send a TIFF file
using c2faxsend reliably ends up in a SIGSEGV. Sending PS-files
using sendfax seems fine at first, the fax job is queued but never
sent.

storage:/var/spool/hylafax/docq# faxstat -s
HylaFAX scheduler on storage.planconnect.net: Running
Modem faxCAPI (): Running and idle

JID Pri S  Owner Number         Pages Dials     TTS Status
47  126 S   root 001212-5-119-5  0:2   1:12   15:10 CAPI not \
						installed or active

Nothing else seems to happen there; file will not be sent, and after
some time dequeued with a

Apr  5 15:10:44 storage FaxQueuer[26117]: JOB 47: REJECT: Too many
attempts to dial: 12, max 12

Apr  5 15:10:44 storage FaxQueuer[26117]: NOTIFY:
bin/notify"doneq/q47" "rejected" ""

in the syslog file. Slightly running out of ideas what to do now,
can someone enlighten me?

TIA and bye,
Kris

--
Kristian Rink 	-- Programmierung/Systembetreuung
planConnect GmbH * Strehlener Str. 12 - 14 * 01069 Dresden