[hylafax-users] Various questions on the cover page

I installed Suse8.2 Linux a few weeks ago at work, with the intention on
creating a fax server on a Micro$oft network, the first of many if this
project goes well. I have the latest Hylafax server installed and it works
quite well. I have managed to create custom cover page using TGIF and
make_faxcover and WHFC for the clients. However, I have a couple of
questions that I have been unable to find the answer to.

1) Where is the default 'Blank' cover page?
When I send a fax using a custom cover page I get an additional blank page.
If I send a fax without the custom cover page I get only the text I faxed
and no blank page. There must be a blank template somewhere. I have
searched for all *.ps files and renamed anything related to faxing but
still get a blank page.

2) How do I set the default cover page?
I want every one to use the same fax cover page. If I can find the default
blank cover page I could customise it.

3) Can I change the order of the pages?
When I send a fax the receiving faxmachine prints the first (cover) page
first then the second page, etc, so that when you collect the fax you see
the last page first. This requires the receiving end to shuffle the pages
in the correct order

I think that's all for now. Thank you in advance  for your help.

Regards

Mark