[hylafax-users] notify

Hello,

The logistic service transmits these orders of purchases (approximately 50 faxes per day) on traditional fax.

We have a server fax under hylafax (6 modems and approximately 200 faxes received per day).

The request is that it can transmit these faxes by the server. But the sending of the faxes, the server currently means by notify in email at the users the result of the transmission of their faxes.

I rewrote notify and notify.awk in Perl.

My idea is to intercept doneq/qXXX by notify and to check on which faxsimilé modem was sent,

if modem = any then notify returns the state of the transmission to the users and if modem = ttyS0 for example the state of transmission is sent on a line in a file which even will be returned him in box email of the service purchase at the end of the sending of the orders to the suppliers by fax

why proceed in this way because to receive 50 marked reception in box email seems to me a little heavy.

exist there another alternative??

With my thanks