Re: [hylafax-users] hylafax use only one of two modems

Hi,

>looks like the modem does not talk to you any more after sending one fax.
>check the ModemResetCmds parameter in the config-file.

I cannot find any entry for ModemResetCmds in a config file. I think that
is not a standard setup.
I read it in the manpage of hylafax config but I hve idea what I can enter
with this setup-command

>is it still possible to talk to the modem with minicom ?

Yes I can talk with minicom and also I can dial and get connected with minicom

But now I have the same message on the first modem: (without changing anything)
Waiting for modem to come ready
And the messages in the sendq are not sent

If I check very often, I saw the message "Initializing server" on a modem.
Most time after this the modem has the same message like before.
Sometimes the modem send ONE fax from the queue after the
initializing-message. sometimes not. But in all the troubleshooting pages I
found not a hint to one of this messages.

Since today the faxes are send thru the SECOND modem, also if more faxes in
the queue. It sends only one fax. Than happens nothing for a while (around
10 minutes) and than it sends another fax from the queue

>do you receive "modem wedged" mails ??

No, I do not get any mails

Regards
Christian