From: Chris Parsons [mailto:chrisp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 7:59 PM
To: 'pkraus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'; 'hylafax-users@xxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: RE: [hylafax-users] Perl Gui Client

Use the ftp commands. Much easier way of doing things.  By listing the
contents of the recvq through ftp, you will have a list of received
faxes labeled via however you wish. Also able to be sorted. Have a look
at some of the perl www front ends for hylafax available at the hylafax
links page. There are some good but easily hacked examples of how to do
things in there.

Chris Parsons
Infotec Communications

Hint:     use Net::FTP;