Re: [hylafax-users] Windows Printer to HylaFAX

I did try RedMon, which is a great program, and the first part of w2hfax
and a few other solutions kicking around.  I had problems with Python's
ability to accept its output, for some reason.

My printer monitor isn't designed to work in a Terminal Server
environment, and it probably won't work without some additional code.