           GroupID: 26
            Sender: Rob Scidmore""
          Mailaddr: rscidmore@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Submitted From: localhost.localdomain
        Page Width: 209 (mm)
       Page Length: 296 (mm)
        Resolution: 196 (lpi)

If I look at the postcript results from the docq directory I see the following message
embedded in the postcript docq file ...

   FATAL ERROR: //etc/setup.cache is missing!

   The file //etc/setup.cache is not present.  This
   probably means the machine has not been setup using the faxsetup(8C)
   command.  Read the documentation on setting up HylaFAX before you
   startup a server system.

My working assumption was that the environment necessary to run hylafax is
not present when run by sendmail and this is why the $SPOOL variable is not
being found.

Can someone tell me either what I am doing wrong, or what I need to do right
to get this working.

Thanks

Rob S.

Rob Scidmore           X-ES Inc.
Phone: 608-833-1155    7878 Big Sky Drive
Fax:   608-827-6171    Madison, WI 53719
Web:   www.xes-inc.com