Re: [hylafax-users] USR External Class2.0 PPP Baud rate problems

On Thu, 11 Sep 2003 16:10:20 -0600, 11th Street Lodging B&B
<mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>connection speed of 19.2k. However if I up the DCE speed to 115200, the
>computer to computer connection speed increases to 28.8k (I still
>haven't been able to achieve 56k) but I can not seem to get the
You'll never be able to do 56k from modem to modem. 56k is only from modem
to ISP digital gear. Analog modem to modem is at max 33k; due to noise and
line condition negotiated speed may be less than 33k.

--
giulioo@xxxxxxxxx