[hylafax-users] Auto queue faxes whenever line is busy

Hi,
Currently I'm using RedHat 7.2, Hylafax 4.1.7 and a 56K US Robotics modem. Whenever my hylafax is receiving faxes and when another person tried to fax in, he will get a busy tone. Is there a way I can configure my Hylafax to put second incoming faxes into a queue while waiting for the line to clear? I  can't add a second modem because my pc only comes with a single parallel port. Please advise. Thanks

Ng Kar Leong
McGraw-Hill Education (Asia)