[hylafax-users] Need help with faxrcvd and faxrcvd-mail

Hello list-members,

pls help me with the following problem:

I installed a hylafax-server and it works even with the normal faxrcvd script.
(I can recieve a message with a link to the fax-file.)

Now I downloaded the scripts from http://www.hylafax.org/howto/faxrcvd/ and changed the permissions...
But it doesn` t work. :-( Whenever I use this downloaded scripts no notification-mail will be sent to me.

The only error I recieve is:
The full document was not received because:
Connection is droped with reason 0x3400 (No additional information).
But the fax is complete?!?

Thx4all help!

Regards
Melanie