[hylafax-users] permission problems ?

Hi,

I installed HylaFax 4.1.6 on RH 9.0, and configured it to both send and receive.
I can send send, I can receive but I can't access my incoming faxes. The incoming fax remains in var/spool/hylafax/recvq as it should, I get a notification by email but I have no access to those faxes.

In FaxDispatch the filetype is set to pdf and the pdf I receive in the notification email is empty :(
The conversion utilities are there.

Should the receiving faxes remaing with uucp user and group ? I even tried to change the RecvFileMode to other less secure permissions than 600 but no luck.

Alex.