[hylafax-users] MT2834ZDXI and class1

Hello,

I try to modify the modem config file for used a Multi-tech MT2834ZDXI
in class1, but it doesn't work. I copy the ./config/class1 file, and
modify handly each parameter, but hylafax can't communicate with modem
(i've "can't initialize modem" in /var/log/messages file).

I try to use it with class1, because i've some problems with old faxes
, like minolta fax (i post some questions about minolta this month,
and last month).

Does anyone do that? Could you give me your config file?

Best regards,
--
Olivier SAULNIER
Computer Manager
Interchim
213 AV. JF Kennedy
03100 MONTLUCON
Tel:04.70.03.88.55
Fax:04.70.03.82.60
www.interchim.com
Cette communication (y compris les pieces jointes) est reservee a
l'usage exclusif du destinataire (des destinataires) et peut contenir
des informations privilegiees, confidentielles, exemptees de
divulgation selon la loi ou protegees par les droits d'auteur.
Si vous n'etes pas un destinataire, toute utilisation, divulgation,
distribution, reproduction, examen ou copie (totale ou partielle) est
non-autorisee et peut etre illegale.
Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration et son
integrite ne peut etre assuree.
Interchim decline toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a
ete modifie ou falsifie. Si vous n'etes pas destinataire de ce
message, merci de le detruire immediatement et d'avertir l'expediteur
de 'erreur de distribution et de la destruction du message.
Merci.

This transmission (including any attachments) is intended solely for
the use of the addressee(s) and may contain confidential information
including trade secrets which are privileged, confidential, exempt rom
disclosure under applicable law and/or subject to copyright.
If you are not an intended recipient, any use, disclosure,
distribution, reproduction, review or copying (either whole or
partial) is unauthorized and may be unlawful.
E-mails are susceptible to alteration and their integrity cannot be
guaranteed. Interchimr shall not be liable for this e-mail if modified
or falsified. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
please  delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender
of the wrong delivery and the mail deletion.
Thank you.