[hylafax-users] Questions, looking for a fax server solution.

I've recently been asked by a good friend of mine to
look into options for a Linux based fax server.
HylaFAX looks very robust as well as mature which are
several of his requirements, though I do have some
questions as well as a 'wishlist'.  Bit of background
first..

He is currently using a semi-dedicated Win2k machine
running WinFax Pro 10 as a centralized outbound fax
device for a few users on a lan.  He likes the ability
to print to a winfax printer driver, he also likes the
fact that with winfax all transactions are logged and
he can save them indefinately.  Due to the nature of
his business his clients are frequently giving the 'I
never got that fax' routine.  With winfax he can
quickly counter such claims due to it's logging and
archiving of sent faxes.  He also has a Linux file /
print server where the vast majority of his business
data lives.  Utilization on the linux box is virtually
nill and we started discussing moving the fax
functionality to it as he has a new user coming on
board soon and would like to free up the win2k machine
for this user.  All that said *whew, sorry so long*

Here is what he would like to see happen:

Ability to print to a queue or printer 'driver' from
Windows boxen.

PDF Archival of all outbound faxes indefinately.

Ideally a log of sent faxes, fully text searchable
against fax number sent to, subject, recipient etc.
Stored in an SQL database.

Access to log information via web page and or windows
client.

PDF of sent faxes stored on Linux box, with the log
tied to the pdf preferably.  (ie search log, find sent
fax, ability to click or pull up pdf..)

How hard to implement these with HylaFAX?  Thanks in
advance for any input you may have!

Rob