Re: [hylafax-users] What's required to make faxpolling work?

Thanks for the quick response.

However, this raises a few questions for me:

Is this so by standard or are there Class 2 modems supporting
faxpolling?

Do all Class 1 modems support faxpolling?

As far as I know, adaptive answer support requires the modem to be run
in Class 2 mode. Can I switch to Class 1 for polling jobs only, and
how?

Thanks!

	Alex