[hylafax-users] Reduce DCN errors:

I get 5-6 errors a day that contain the line:

"Jul 01 07:48:42.17: [ 1116]: RECV FAX (00007586): session with <UNSPECIFIED>

terminated abnormally: COMREC received DCN"

I know that the DCN means that the remote fax terminates communication, but I wish to adjust the DCN settings.  I'm not sure if this can be done, but I would like to set it to where it wouldn't terminate faxes so easily.  Any suggestions??

J.

****** Message from InterScan E-Mail VirusWall NT ******

** No virus found in attached file noname.htm

This email has been scanned for viruses and is Safe.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The material in this electronic transmission is either private, confidential, legally privileged or constitutes work product, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) listed above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify AMHCU!