Re: [hylafax-users] RE : RE : RE : RE : RE : SambaFax problemscanningFax-Nr

Many thanks for your help. As i told you earlier I got it run after
fixing the file with FIXPS and then to PS2ASCII. I would like to know if
what client you use for sending and recieveing fax. My side the client
is a third party software and when i print using this software to the
sambafax printer, its not able to get the number from this file.

IMO, i think the file is embedded with graphic, but sambafax need it to
be text right? I was thinking what clients can be used for hylafax to
make use of Sambafax functionality? Is there a possibility that I can
print the fax as PDF document to a spooling directory and tell hylafax
or sambafax to get the fax number from this document and send this
document as fax?

I got Sambafax working but I'm still not able to use it from my client
application :( Any suggessions?

Regards,

Shafeer.