[hylafax-users] waiting for modem to come ready - after send

I've upgraded to hylafax 4.1.3.  Receive is working fine until a send.
I receive waiting for modem to come ready after a send.  I can continue
to send faxes, but I can't receive after the send.  Below is my modem
config...any ideas?  tia, jan

CountryCode:            1
AreaCode:               217
FAXNumber:              +1.217.555.5555
LongDistancePrefix:     1
InternationalPrefix:    011
DialStringRules:        etc/dialrules
ServerTracing:          1
SessionTracing:         11
RecvFileMode:           0600
LogFileMode:            0600
DeviceMode:             0600
RingsBeforeAnswer:      1
SpeakerVolume:          off
GettyArgs:              "-h %l dx_%s"
LocalIdentifier:        "test"
TagLineFont:            etc/lutRS18.pcf
TagLineFormat:          "From %%l|%c|Page %%P of %%T"
MaxRecvPages:           50
ModemType:              Class2.0        # use class 2.0 interface
ModemRate:              19200           # DCE-DTE communication rate
ModemFlowControl:       rtscts          # XON/XOFF flow control assumed
ModemNoFlowCmd:         AT&H0&I0&R1     # setup modem for no flow
control
ModemHardFlowCmd:       AT&H1&I0&R2     # setup modem for hardware flow
control
ModemSoftFlowCmd:       AT&H2&I2&R1     # setup modem for software flow
control
ModemSetupDTRCmd:       ATS13=1&D2      # setup so DTR drop resets modem
ModemSetupDCDCmd:       AT&C1           # setup so DCD reflects carrier
(or not)
ModemResultCodesCmd:    ATQ0X4          # enable extended result codes
ModemSetupAACmd:        AT+FAA=1
ModemSetVolumeCmd:      "ATM0 ATM1 ATM1 ATM1 ATM1"
Class2BUGCmd:           AT+FBU=0
Class2CQQueryCmd:       !(0),(0)        # override modem response
Class2NRCmd:    AT+FNR=1,1,1,0
Class2SendRTC:  yes
Class2APQueryCmd:       none

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature