Re: [hylafax-users] YA - question

well, I have a /var/spool/hylafax/etc/config.ttyM1a, but not the
otherway around (ie device.config). In that file there, is no
ModemReadyState commands.

In addition, when using the commands "/usr/sbin/faxstate -n -s busy
ttyM1a" - it appears that faxgetty *is* notified, as it stops answering
incoming faxes.

Any Suggestions?
-Nick

sales@hylafax.org.*