[hylafax-users] Hylafax initiates a receive after connecting when sending a fax

Let me preface this that everything else on HylaFax does and always has worked great.  We are just begining to use outbound faxing.

I am sending a fax outbound to another fax machine in my office. It dials fine, connects fine but the receiving fax machine reports a "Comm Error 242" which is (according to HP):

"An error that occurs after the sending fax machine initiates a receive once it has dialed and connected the intended recipient."

Basically, it calls the other fax to send and then tries to receive.  In the Hylafax log is a very generic "No Carrier Detected" error.

Any ideas?  I have beat my head against the wall on this.

Thanks!
Egon