From: hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org
[mailto:hylafax-users-bounce@hylafax.org]On Behalf Of
RSullot@antonius.nl
Sent: 16 May 2003 07:32
To: hylafax-users@hylafax.org
Subject: [hylafax-users] Problem with hylafax " No response to EOP "

Hi,

I have a problem with hylafax. I have installed Hylafax and it works
perfectly ecxept sometimes I get the next error:

"No response to EOP repeated 3 times; Giving up after 3 attemps to send
same page"

This error is recorded in the xferfaxlog.

Please can somebody tell me how to repair this problem.

Thanks in advance

Randy Sullot

He who foo's last foo's best!