[hylafax-users] Cutting of image

Hi there I have I'am having a problem with sending files to a fax from hylafax. I attach and send a pdf file with sendfax and when it comes out the fax at the other end it appears that some of the image has be dropped during transmission. I have checked the g3 tiff files before transmission and know that they are ok and at the correct resolution. I have noticed that I'am not the only person asking this questions, but the others have not had a response.

http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2003-05/msg00034.html
http://www.hylafax.org/archive/2003-04/msg00361.html