[hylafax-users] Form Feed Problems With Faxmail -

I am using Hylafax's build in faxmailer to send faxes from an email
client (pine) through sendmail on RedHat 8.0.

The problem is the user (My Dad) is unhappy with the way page-breaks
show up in the faxes.  He does not want to manually put in spaces
because this will make the email look bad.  Is there any way to have the
faxmailer reformat pages so paragraphs do not get broken up.

Or is there a way to place Form Feeds into a text file so fax machines
will automatically advance to the next page,while leaving emails looking
intact.

Or is the dream of sending well formated faxes and emails from the same
client program and same address book still to go unrealized.

Thanks You

Gil