[hylafax-users] [Job time limit exceeded]

Hi all,

I am new to this list and I start with an apology, if this post might be
too long, but I am having some troubles with faxing out of an
Access-application.
Setup is as follows:
SuSE 7.3
hylafax 4.1.34
WinXP clients, WHFC as faxclient, Apple Laserwriter16/600 as driver
ghostscript 6.51-41

If I fax a "normal" Word doc (even +10 pages) no problems arise, but as
soon as a 2 page document out of Access (a report) is printed, I am having
<<QUOTE>>

Your facsimile job to xxxx xxxxxxxx was not sent because document
conversion
to facsimile failed.  The output from the converter program was:

%%[ ProductName: GNU Ghostscript ]%%

[Job time limit exceeded]

Check any PostScript documents for non-standard fonts and invalid
constructs.