Re: [hylafax-users] Receive multiples pages failed

On Fri, 02 May 2003 03:45:19 -0700 (PDT)
pierrealainblanc@canada.com wrote:

> I have a problem when receiving multiples pages with
> Hylafax.
> When I received three pages only one is printed and
> only one can be viewed.
> My log are ok ... 3 pages received
> It seems that I ve got a problem when hylafax converts
> fax to tiff format and put it in my recvq folder.

What do you use to print and what do you use to view?

The viewfax utility or ImageMagick will view all pages of
a multi-page TIFF file.

You may want to use tiffinfo, from the libtiff suite, to
be sure that your received TIFF files are indeed multi-page.
Consult the tiffinfo manual page for details.

Also, the tiff2ps utility can be used to convert all the
pages of a multi-page TIFF file into PostScript.  See
the manual page.

Any user of HylaFAX should be well acquainted with the various
TIFF formats as well as the libtiff tools in case of any
problems.

Frank Peters