[hylafax-users] smbfax - setuid error?

Hi all,

I just built a new hylafax server. all is well with the install and
receiving of faxes.

My problem is with smbfax. I have used it in the past and it has worked
well. Ufortunately i am finding a number of errors that just do not make
sense, at least to me.

I installed the app to /usr/local/smbfax
copied the smbfax-html.pl and smbfax-html.c to my /var/www/cgi-bin/fax/
directory
ran cc -o smbfax-html smbfax-html.c |chown root.root smbfax-thml |chmod
6755 smbfax-html

ok.

printing from an xp client to the shared printer is fine. An email is sent
to me to go to the smbfax generated web page but upon clicking the link i
get an internal server error...
i turned on debug level logging on the web server and found...

[Fri May  2 10:26:22 2003] [notice] Accept mutex: sysvsem (Default:
sysvsem)
YOU HAVEN'T DISABLED SET-ID SCRIPTS IN THE KERNEL YET!
FIX YOUR KERNEL, PUT A C WRAPPER AROUND THIS SCRIPT, OR USE -u AND UNDUMP!
[Fri May  2 10:48:36 2003] [error] [client 10.117.1.41] Premature end of
script headers: /var/www/cgi-bin/fax/smbfax-html

?????

any ideas?

tia

Stuart