[hylafax-users] hello new to the group

Hello, im new to the group, and hylafax! Ive set up a hylafax box, which
is working mostly well. Its a redhat 9 box with the redhat 8 RPM
installed. Ive configured it and can send faxes fine. Ive also got whfc
working on a couple of windows clients, and that works as well. My
problem however lies in the quality. Theres something odd happening at
some stage. I suspect at the postscript handling stage? Whats happening
is the image seems to be devided in to blocks. Text comes through OK,
but images have, say, 10 lines OK, 10 lines missing completely, 10 lines
OK etc etc. Has anyone seen this, and/or awear of a fix? Ive tryed
various PS printer drivers on the windows boxes, different postscript
options, but all do the same thing. Ive tryed win98, winme and XP as
clients, and XP performed better. In one fax I sent from XP, the image
was all ok, except for one block of about 10 lines missing from the
middle of the image. It is a constant size block of lines that go
missing. EG if I use high or low resoltion, you can see the bars look
bigger or smaler, but always the same count of lines. All the 9x boxes
seemed to loose every second block of about 10 times.

Another issue is a large chunk (say 2cm) of the top of the document gets
chopped off. Is this area adjustable?

Thanks for any ideas!

Ant