Re: [hylafax-users] help troubleshooting

On 17 Apr 2003 10:59:30 -0700, Nicholas Bernstein <nick@docmagic.com> wrote:

>I'm getting the following message in /var/log/messages:
>
>Apr 15 18:46:24 fax2 FaxQueuer[3092]: NOTIFY: bin/notify "doneq/q7"
>"timedout" ""
If faxes are sent, and you get this for some of them you should increase the
KillTime parameter in hyla.conf
If faxes are not sent, you should check that you are running either faxgetty
from inittab or run faxmodem once after starting the HylaFAX server in order
to tell HylaFAX what modems it can use.

>I need some help with the following:
>	- How do I delete modems? I want to delete ttyM1b->d to focus on
>	  one working modem, and then scale it up from there.
disable faxgetty if bound to a device
rm -f $SPOOLDIR/etc/config.<devid>
rm -f $SPOOLDIR/status/<devid>
rm -f $SPOOLDIR/FIFO.<devid>

>	- How do I get more logs/more verbosity in logging.
ServerTracing:          0xFFF

--
giulioo@pobox.com