[hylafax-users] help troubleshooting

I'm going to reiterate some of the stuff from my former post "logging"
so bear with me. :)

I'm setting up hylafax for the first time, using RH 7.3 and a multitech
ISI 3334/8 fax board which, after days of fighting with, I have
configured enough, where I can connect to the outside world using
minicom. I installed the binary release hylafax-4.1.5-1rh7.i386.rpm.

My overall goals are to have a system that will send and receive tiff
based faxes, and email all incoming faxes to an address. So far, hylafax
seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.

I ran through the faxsetup program (very nice btw) and moved on to
faxaddmodem where I added four devices, ttyM1a->d . Currently only tty1a
has a line connected to it.

I'm getting the following message in /var/log/messages:

Apr 15 18:46:24 fax2 FaxQueuer[3092]: NOTIFY: bin/notify "doneq/q7"
"timedout" ""

That's pretty much what I have to go on. If there are other logs, I
don't know where they are being made, or if I have to enable them. I
looked in /var/spool/hylafax/config and the only thing I could think of
was:
	ServerTracing:          1

but I was not sure if this dealt wth the verbosity of the logs, or if it
was for something entirely different.

I uncommented:

	XferLogFile:            "/etc/clientlog"

so I can hopefully see some more logs

I need some help with the following:
	- How do I delete modems? I want to delete ttyM1b->d to focus on
	  one working modem, and then scale it up from there.

	- How do I get more logs/more verbosity in logging.

	- Any suggestions as how to best troubleshoot this.

Thanks!!
Nick