Re: [hylafax-users] page format/size

"so-8859-1?Q?nadine.mauch@fnac.net?"@polaris.dazza.org wrote:

> These are text files which I convert to
> PostScript with a2ps -q1 -f 11 -o /tmp/tempo.ps /tmp/tempo.txt
> (A4 format)
> When I examine /tmp/tempo.ps with gv I can see a little
> header, 1 line in a bigger font than the text body,
> containing date/time, name of the file and the page number.

 HylaFAX does not send '*.ps' files, please examine the G3 Tiff file in
the 'sendq' folder.

> It's A4 format.

 Are you sure, both a2ps and HylaFAX use A4 format ?
Check a2ps with: a2ps --list=default
HylaFAX uses Ghostscript to convert from 'ps' to 'g3', so both have to
set to use A4 to.
Sorry can't tell at the moment how to but it's described in the docs.

Wolfgang Kaess