[hylafax-users] Setting owner versus sender

Has anyone found a way to change the OWNER of a
fax job, submitted using sendfax?   Sendfax will
accept a -f parameter which allows you to set the
'sender' (ie. the person who will receive status
notifications), but the 'owner' is still the Unix
user who logged in and ran /usr/local/bin/sendfax.

Only the 'owner' is able to delete or faxrm the
job, and if the fax job is submitted by a script,
the owner winds up being the system user (usually
sys, bin, daemon, cron or root) which ran the
script.  That doesn't leave many chances for the
ability to delete the job later.

What I want to do is either set the owner, or just
have the owner set the same as the sender (which I
CAN set using the -f option).

The only alternative I can think of is to go
hacking around in the /var/spool/hylafax/sendq/q*
files and explicitly re-write them so that the
owner is set the same as the sender.  Messy and
hacky, and I'd prefer not to do it that way.

Any ideas?

--
Andrew M. Dunn  VE3XAD
Managing Director, Axis Computing Technologies