Re: [hylafax-users] page format/size

Well, what I can say is that Hylafax, by default, has
that kind of headers defined, by default, in the
config.ttySx files. If you add yours, maybe they are
overwriten by Hylafax scripts. Try using enscript or
with a2ps include the option -B , no headers. If you
want, you can costumize the headers in the
config.ttySx files. Hope this helps.

---