[hylafax-users] Fax a list of numbers from a MySQL database?

Can anyone suggest an easy way to fax a list of numbers from a MySQL
database?

I am sure some one will suggest a perl script.  I would be up for that
if there was an example or template that I could use.  I do not have
much experience with perl.  I have experience with PHP though.  I know
that they are not the same but I am thinking that I might do the trick.
  I just want to send a one page pdf (with no cover page or
personalization) to a preset list of numbers.  Ideally I could just
upload the pdf via the web and then have php send the faxes.

If I dump 100 or so faxes in the queue to be sent will this overload
hylafax?  I guess I am asking if I can send one fax to multiple users
or do I need to send a fax to each number on at a time.  I hope this
makes sense.

Thanks,

Dan