[hylafax-users] ps2fax not running

Title: Message
Hi all,

I have the following installed on Mandrake 8.2:
hylafax 4.1.3
libtiff 3.5.5
ghostscript 6.53
ghostscript-fonts 5.50

When I send a post script file to hylafax, it appears that ps2fax is not being run? When I look at the log file, it makes no mention of ps2fax being run and the post script file is sent to the fax machine instead -i.e. I get a lot of pages of text. I can run ps2fax manually and it will create a ps.fax file that I can open with a tiff viewer. Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks, Eric