[hylafax-users] Diva ras cards

Title: Diva ras cards

Hi

I wonder if you will be able to help me, I am looking for a contact for a supplier for diva E1 ras cards in South Africa. It would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Michael Vermeulen
System Engineer

MCSE (W2K) MCSA (W2K) MCP
WebSoft (Pty) Ltd.
Reg No: 1998/023834/07
Tel: +27 11  329 1714
Fax: +27 11 329 1622
Cell: +27 82 320 0501
SMS: mailto:0823200501@voda.co.za
Email: mailto:mvermeulen@websoft.co.za
WWW: http://www.websoft.co.za
Postal: PO Box 1593, Randburg, 2125, South Africa
Physical: 304 Oak Avenue, 1st Floor Standard Bank Centre, Randburg, South Africa

Confidentiality Warning:
The information contained herein is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken in reliance thereon is prohibited and may be unlawful. Save for bona fide company matters, WebSoft (Pty) Ltd. does not accept responsibility for the opinions expressed in this communication.