Re: [hylafax-users] Help finding multi-modem capable USB modems(willwrite HOWTO)

Pedro,
Thanks for the update.  I have taken a quick look around and can't find any
(US) retailers that carry Zaapa modems. :-(  Do you know of any?

I am also just about to send a note to the list regarding V.92 USB modems and
the apparent complete lack of support for them by Linux.  I'll let you know
where we end up.

Bill

Bill Binko
bill@binko.net