Re: [hylafax-users] Help finding multi-modem capable USB modems (willwrite HOWTO)

Ok. Finally I got some time (and patient ehehe) to
look at the modem brand. Zaapa is the name and here is
the link to their webpage.

http://www.zaapa.net/prueba/index/index.html

The chipset maker is not Zaapa of course, but if they
not have that kind of info just tell me and I will
check the win driver. Cheers.