Re: [hylafax-users] Debian, Capi4Hylafax

> I tried initializing the "modem" manualy using "faxgetty faxCAPI", but
> nothing happened. I tried sending faxes using "c2faxsend", but that didn't
> work either.

Don't use faxgetty together with C4H! Use c2faxrecv instead!
When you use C4H together with HylaFAX sending and receiving is only
possible, when c2faxrecv is running.

Was there any error-statement when you called c2faxsend?

Does the user uucp have appropriate rights for /dev/capi20?

--
Holger